This scholarship is designed to provide recognition and funding to individual members of active T4T clubs who excel in leadership, community-involvement and academics.
Scholarships will be given out to each active T4T chapter every academic year, amounting to a total of up to $1000.
- Applicants must be an active member of their T4T chapter (attending at least 5 T4T workshops or 10 hours of T4T related service in an academic year).
- Applicants must be a member of an active T4T club (at least 5 unique, active members)
- Applicants should demonstrate the core principles of T4T: dedication to service, commitment to volunteerism, and community development.
- Applicants should have a grade point average (GPA) of at least a 3.0 (at the time of application).
- Applicants should attach all additional informational documents.
For application procedures, criteria and other information, please click here to download the click here to download our informational sheet, or click here to download the current scholarship application.
All applications or questions should be directed to:
Carly Stine, Program Manager
Technology For Tomorrow
476 Shunpike Road
Williston, Vermont 05495